Expressive Quilters Newsletter
We know our browser's interests are wide and varied and they do not want spam. Our remedy to this dilemma
is to offer Pick and Choose Subscriber Lists.
- News will include Sales, New Products, reviews, hints and tips,
tutorials, how-to and frequently asked questions about products
we carry and how to use them.
- Local news and events for the store here in Anaheim, CA
Newsletter Archives Below
FAQ's, Tutorials, Reviews and
Creating Fabric Printouts, Photo Transfers and Memory Quilts
Quilt Embellishment with Mixed Media, Foils, Paints, Pens, Inks, Stencils,
Pearl Ex Powders & More
FAQs: Quilting & EmbellishmentTopics
Sharla Hicks' vision for Newsletter?
- Sharla has a life long background in teaching what ever she enjoys
doing at the moment. To view her Online Zentangle®,
Art Quilts & Mixed Media Gallery, Click Here.
- She understands the journey of the expressive quilter because she
has taken it herself and appreciates all styles and forms of quilting.
- Expertise in: Zentangle®, computer
quilting, design, color, adding the edge to your quilting style and more
- traditional machine piecing & machine quilting.
- machine appliqué, freestyle machine embroidery & quilt embellishment using designer threads (thin to thick), beads, charms
and more for embellishment on quilts and wearable art.
- mixed media fabric painting, foiling, glitter work, and embellishment.
- Sharla poses the following question to students, "How do you make
your style of quilting (traditional, innovative or art) stand out from
the crowd with an exciting edge."
In the mid 1990's Sharla authored a series of computer quilting how-to books
that are now out of print.
in Southern California
Sharla Hicks (CZT)
Certified Zentangle Instructor