Miracle Chalk is the world's best quilt and sewing garments marking
tool. The white chalk stays on until hit with a hot iron, steamer
or some even use a hair dryer. We carry the Quilt Pouce in the Miracle
Chalk Marking Kit. Also available: Chubby Crayon and
Quilt Pounce w Chalk
Miracle Marking Kit
The World's Best Marking Tools
MFG: Miracle Chalk
Contents: Zinc stearate.
Item Code: 02F005A
Weight: 0.6 lb
10% off: $21.55
The Miracle Marking Kit Contains:
- 3 Miracle Markers
- Pounce Pad
- Bag of White Chalk that stay on until ironed or steamed.
The miracle markers make great lines! To sharpen,
draw them against sandpaper or shave with a knife. The marks made
by the miracle markers will disappear with an iron. Always test
the markers before using.
Miracle Chalk stays
in place until Heat Activated with
an iron, steam or a hair dryer
The Miracle Chalk Powder stays in place,
but disappears with a puff of steam or heat activation from an
iron, steamer or hair dryer. Use Miracle Chalk in your pounce
pad and swipe stencil in the usual manner. Any chalk left on the
fabric will disappear with pressing. Test for removal with batting
under fabric before using on final project. NOTE: Do not mix with
to use the Quilt Pounce Pad
- To fill the pounce, remove the cap plug from the top and carefully
pour Miracle Chalk into the pad's reservoir.
- The first time the pad is filled, firmly pat the pad into the palm
our your hand to get the powder to flow evenly.
- It's easier to mark with a pad that is will saturated with powder.
- To mark your stencil, simply position the stencil where you want it,
and swipe the powder-filled pounce over the top of the stencil.
- WHITE: Lines stay until removed with an iron (heat
activated) some have used hairdryers and steamers as alternate
heat sources. NOTE: It is always good to test fabric with batting underneath
first to be sure chalk disappears when heated.
Stays on until Ironed
MFG: Miracle Chalk
Item Code: 02F005C
Weight: 0.4 lb
10% off: $8.09
- 6" long, 1/4" in diameter
- Marks disappear with a steam iron
- Sharpen markers with a crayon sharpener, knife, or sandpaper
- always test before using