ISBN / SKU / UPC: 015961262671
Weight: 0.30 lb
10% Off: $15.25
Do not use detergent.
HINT: Use Bubble
Jet Rinse, to wash you printout. It is designed to protect
Inkjet printer dyes!
Bubble Jet Rinse Frequently Asked Questions
Iron-On Printed Treasures fusible backing makes it easy to personalize
with your favorite images. 100% Pima cotton quality, bright clear
images, and best of all, it's machine washable! Perfect for purses,
jean jackets, hats, totebags, clothing or anything else you can
dream up. Bonds permanently with your home iron.
Printed Treasures® Iron-on InkJet Fabric Sheets Instructions
Iron-on InkJet Fabric Sheets ® Printed Treasures Iron-on InkJet
Fabric Sheets work with any inkjet printer or inkjet copier and
are fusible, colorfast and washable. Printed Treasures" Iron-on
InkJet Fabric Sheets can be bonded to any porous, heat resistant
surface such as fabric, wood, cardboard, card stock, etc.
- On your computer, prepare image to be printed.
- Set printing parameters at "Best" for the Print Quality and
"Plain Paper" for the Paper Type. (Tip: We recommend you use standard
inkjet color inks rather than special photo inks. Photo inks are
designed for best results on glossy photo paper and will not yield
vibrant images on Printed Treasures".)
- Print first on regular printer paper to test ink coverage, image
clarity, size and placement.
- Cut (do not pull) any loose threads from the edges of the fabric
- Load fabric sheet in printer tray so image prints on fabric
side. Follow your printer's directions for loading instructions.
- Print image.
- Allow ink to dry completely, approximately one minute.
- Trim printed image to desired shape. (Tip: Images with rounded
corners are less likely to peel up on the edges after washing)
- Slowly peel paper backing from printed image.
- Preheat your iron using the "Wool" setting, but do not use steam.
(Tip: Empty the water reservoir in your iron before heating it
up to be sure no steam is used.)
- Select a hard, smooth, heat resistant ironing surface. Protect
the ironing surface with a pillowcase or folded sheet. (Tip: Do
not use an ironing board or a terry towel - padded surfaces result
in a poor bond.)
- If you are fusing your image to a T-shirt or other fabric surface,
place it on the ironing surface and iron out all wrinkles before
continuing to step 13.
- Position printed image (image side up) on project face as you
wish it to appear upon completion.
- Pressing firmly and evenly, move the iron slowly back and forth
over the image surface, making sure that all edges of the image
have been ironed and the image is completely adhered. (Approximately
30 seconds total)
- Allow image to cool completely before moving.
Care for your finished products:
- As needed, hand wash or launder in cold water using the gentle
cycle and a mild liquid detergent. Air dry or machine dry using
- If your image begins to peel away after repeated washings, it
can be re-bonded by repeating steps 11-14 in the application instructions.
- For best results, turn finished product inside out before