2 Lb. Jar
ISBN / SKU / UPC: 098402912151
Weight: 2.40 lb
10% Off: $7.87
Restoration Fabric Restorer
Restoration is a remarkable product that will save your priceless textile heirlooms
from being tucked or thrown away.
- Color safe, fabric safe, environmentally
safe and an excellent deodorizer.
- Can be used in soft or hard water.
the toughest stains like fruit juice, coffee, tea, blood, grass stains,
gravy & much more without weakening delicate fibers.
- Revives and freshens
priceless antique textiles.
- Removes ugly yellowing caused by age, UV
Rays, water stains and unattractive fold lines.
- Your whites will never
have looked brighter! Brings life back to dull colors.
- Excellent for
wedding dresses veils vintage & Victorian clothing, table linens, doilies & more
- NOT suitable for silk fabrics or woolen carpets. When
fading has occurred original colors can not be restored.
- It is recommended
to test a small area of fabric first.
- Do NOT mix with chlorine
- Step 1 Pre Soak: Mix 3 scoops (scoop included) per each
gallon of warm water making sure product is completely dissolved. Soak for 15-20
minutes, gently remove fabric and gently press out excess water.
2: Repeat step 1 only this time soak in FRESH solution for 6-8 hours. Remove gently
and rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Repeat Step 2 if necessary.
Vintage Textile Soak
MFG Star Spangled Sampler
Weight: 0.00 lb
10% Off: $0.00
Gives antique linens a second life!
- Specially formulated for quilts, linens, quilt tops, wedding gowns,
and antique linens that have been yellowed and/or brown from long term storage
caused by the oils in wood after being stored in cedar chests, linen closets and
- Check for Colorfastness before
- Contains sodium perborate
- Keep away from Children and
- How to use:
- FIRST: Clean and rinse item
- Then Soak using mix ratio of 3 tablespoons
per gallon of water in container or washer
- Soak for 4 to 24 hours.
thoroughly with water
- Dry naturally
- Results vary