Creative Grids Rulers are an extensive line of rulers for every need. These rulers are lightweight but strong with smooth edges, and easy to maneuver. Each has embedded non-slip grips on the underside to help keep them in place with finer lines than are found on most rulers for more accurate cutting. Find a variety of sizes in straight rectangles, circles, triangles, 60º and 45º, squares, small, large, and specialty rulers. The rulers are clearly marked in black and white for use on light and dark fabric and marked in 1" grids, with 1/8" and 1/4" marks.
Creative Creative Grids® square rulers are unique in their markings.
- Made in the USA
- Embedded non-slip grips on the underside to help keep them in place
- Finer lines for accurate cutting
- Clearly marked in black and white for use on light and dark fabric
- Marked in 1" grids, with 1/8" and 1/4" marks.
- Angle line has 1/8" marks.
- Lightweight but strong with smooth edges
- Easy to maneuver
- Multiple sizes from 2.5" to 20" squares
- Turn one way and use the 1/2" strip to cut 1/2" measurements.
- Turn a Round™ to cut whole inches or fractions like 1/8" or 1/4".
- Square up pieced, appliqued or embroidered block
To fussy cut, center a design in the squares
Drilled holes at 1-1/2" to 5-1/2" increments let you mark & add the seam allowance to fussy cut pieces
Designed by Penny Haren