SOLD OUT**BRANDY'S HAS GONE OUT OF BUSINESS**
(35) 1.5" Hexagons
Count: 35 hexagons
Circles & Hexagons
Hexagon & Circle Mylar Pieces are heat resistant and made especially for quilters who desire to make perfectly shaped circles and hexagons each time with hand or machine piecing and appliqué.
How to Use Mylar Pieces
- Cut fabric 1/4" larger than Mylar template.
- Place Mylar template in the center of the fabric.
- Spray a small amount of starch in a bowl.
- Using a small brush or the end of your finger, moisten the fabric with the starch.
- Turn the edges of the fabric over the Mylar template and iron to make a crisp crease.
- Remove the Mylar template and piece or appliqué the fabric in place.