Golden Threads Quilting Paper light golden color insures ease of use with light-colored fabrics, while being sheer / translucent enough to see through for accurate placement. Also acts as a stabilizer for all fabrics and tears away easily after stitching.
Use for Quilting Designs and for Foundation Piecing Patterns.
A very thin translucent paper that can be used for Foundation Piecing also. Simple to tear away. Run through your printer or sewing machine.
- Use for Quilting Designs and for Foundation Piecing Patterns.
- To use with Printer, cut into 81/2" strips and feed through the printer.
This is a very thin, see-through paper that has considerable strength for handling and yet it is easy to tear away from stitching. When I ran the paper through the printer, it left the paper slightly ruffled looking because it was so thin, but there was NO distortion of the design. Initially the ink wanted to smear but soon dried enough not to smear with handling.
The label states, draw or trace your quilting design on the paper using a water washable marker. (Many of our ink jet inks are water soluble so this is a good match.)
How to Create Multiple Copies of a Repeating Pattern using Sewing Machine Stitched holes
Sewing to mark pattern:
- Staple several layers together
- Sew without a thread following the design.
- The needle holes in the paper are easy to see as you machine quilt or piece your foundation piecing block.