8.5" x 11"
For Clear Guidelines that Never Set
Count: (4) 8.5" x 11" sheets
4 white, 2 yellow, 2 blue
MFG: Attached, Inc.
Transdoodle Product Information:
- Transfer designs by tracing or free-hand drawing.
- Transfer unto fabric, paper, canvas, leather, metal, wood, glass, ceramic, and most other surfaces.
- Non-waxy transferred lines can be painted, fused or glued over with no skipping or bleeding.
- Large format sheets makes transferring larger designs easy.
- Smaller format sheets will run through the printer.
- White, blue, and yellow are the transfer colors needed the most by quilts.
- Each sheet is made to be used over and over many times.
- Quilters, dressmakers and fabric artists of all kinds, find ideal for transferring designs to fabric.
- Temporary chalk guidelines never set with ironing.
Directions for using Transdoodle
- Place a sheet of Transdoodle — chalky side down — on the surface (fabric canvas, metal, ceramics, paper, etc.) where you want your design transferred.
- Place your pattern or drawing on top of that and use your preferred tool (stylus, ball point pen, pencil, tracing wheel) to trace the lines of your design.
- Work on a hard surface and apply enough pressure to trace fine sharp lines.
- When you are finished, simply rub Transdoodle's chalky lines out with a scrap of fabric.
- On other surfaces, use whatever works best for that surface.
- Alternately, Transdoodle will always come out in the wash - even after ironing!
NOTE: Some imperfections in the chalky coating are normal and will not affect the overall performance.