Includes 2 acrylic tools & Instruction booklet
Ruler Designers: Darlene Zimmerman & Joy Hoffman
Mfg: EZ™ Quilting by Wrights
- When paired, a Tri unit and two Recs units will always make a triangle within a square.
- When two Recs units are paired, the result is a divided rectangle twice as tall as it is wide.
- For example, for a 4" finished triangle within a square, or a 4" x 2" rectangles, cut 4 1/2" strips and align the bottom of the strips with the 4 1/2" lines for cutting.
The cut of the corner aka "MAGIC Angle"
on the Rec Tool
makes it easy to align patches & sew accurately
- Cut many sizes of triangles and divided rectangles from even size strips of fabric
- Compatible with Easy Angle and Companion Angle
- 1/4" seam allowance included
- Ideal for rotary cutting