Select Sakura's 3D Glaze & Soufflé Craft Ink Pens for their 3D EMBOSSED / RAISED pigment inks that flows effortlessly from the ballpoint tip. The pens are water-resistant and can be used on most non-porous & porous materials such as glass, ceramic, CD's, Mylar, and Paper. The pens do not bleed through most papers
Sakura Glaze & Souffl� Pens
3D Embossing Ink in a Pen
More Sakura Pens
Sakura's Souffle and Glaze 3D opaque ink pens leave a distinct impression. Not only is this ink pleasing to the eye, but to the fingertips as well. The finished look is a raised line for a remarkable style feature you can feel. Colors on plastics, coated papers, acetate, vellums, and glass.
The only one-of-its-kind raised/embossed Glaze and Souffle 3-D glossy gel ink express emotions as well as bringing depth, texture, and dimension. Make secret messages by writing with the Clear Glaze pen, then sponge on color to reveal the writing or drawing.
Sakura: Glaze (transparent) & Souffle (opaque)
3-D glossy ink pen features: Technical qualities
Patented gel ink for creating a raised effect
- Souffle: matte finish & opaque so good on light & dark surfaces
Glaze: glossy finish & transparent, does NOT show up on black: EXCEPTION: White Glaze is opaque on dark surfaces.
- GLAZE: Light catches color when it is used on translucent and transparent surfaces. Layering color elements and texture for shine and depth is easy! Glaze & Souffle 3-D ink resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Rubber stamp and papercraft projects benefit with accents of color and texture.
- Escape intimidating paintbrushes and reach for a comfortable pen that delivers vibrant color to clear surfaces for a stained glass effect.
A rollerball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
Write slowly and allow to dry completely
- Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry about 10 minutes.
Water-based, odorless, gel ink formula
Waterproof on most surfaces
For best results, use on non-porous, clean, smooth surface
Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards (AP seal)
NOTE REGARDING FABRIC (testing is always a good idea):
- 3-D Glaze & Souffle ink dries rigid.
- Applying directly to flexible fabric may result in cracking / chipping of applied ink.
- If stretch on canvas or stiffened with acrylic medium it may not be issue.
- Not recommended:
- RIGOUROUS WASHING of fabric in bleach, detergent or strong agitation
- food service
- ceramics that are washed
- not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
Glaze & Souffle
3-D Glossy Ink Applications
- Ceramic and glass accents
- Rubberstamping flourishes
- Sticker embellishments
- Wedding invitations
- Card making and bookmark texture
- Write or draw on most CDs
- Batik effects
- Anywhere 3-D texture is desired