Shiva® Artist's Paintstiks® are an oil paint in a softer than crayon form.
- Instructional books & DVDs, patterns
- Accessories: stencil brushes and mat gripper
- Professional grade product with intense color pigmentation.
- Made of wax, a small amount of low-acid linseed oil, and pigment.
- Paintstiks are solid, but softer than a pastel or crayon.
- The solid form of the paint makes them unique in the paint world – you can use the paint directly on fabric or paper (or any porous service) or apply the paint with a brush.
- NOTE: When the paints are not in use, a thin film or skin forms over the paint and keeps the paint from drying up. Once the protective film is removed, the paintstik colors are the consistency of a lipstick or greasepaint.