Select Sakura's 3D Glaze & Soufflé Craft Ink Pens for their 3D EMBOSSED / RAISED pigment inks that flows effortlessly from the ballpointtip. The pens are water resistant and can be used on most non-porous & porous materials such as glass, ceramic, CD's, Mylar, and Paper. The pens do not bleed through most papers.
Sakura: Glaze (tansparent) & Souffl (opaque)
3-D glossy ink pen features: Technical qualities
Patented gel ink for creating raised effect
- Souffl�: matte finish & opaque so good on light & dark surfaces
- Glaze: glossy finish & transparent, does NOT show up on black: EXCEPTION: White Glaze is opaque on dark surfaces.
- GLAZE: Light catches color when it is used on translucent and transparent surfaces. Layering color elements and texture for shine and depth is easy! Glaze & Souffl� 3-D ink resists water and can achieve the look of batik. Rubber stamp and paper craft projects benefit with accents of color and texture.
- Escape intimidating paint brushes and reach for a comfortable pen that delivers vibrant color to clear surfaces for a stained glass effect.
A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
Write slowly and allow to dry completely
- Write slowly so the ink flows out thickly and allow time to dry about 10 minutes.
Water-based, odorless, gel ink formula
Waterproof on most surfaces
For best results, use on non-porous, clean, smooth surface
Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards (AP seal)
NOTE REGARDING FABRIC (testing is always a good idea):
- 3-D Glaze & Souffl ink dries rigid.
- Applying directly to flexible fabric may result in cracking / chipping of applied ink.
- If stretch on canvas or stiffened with acrylic medium it may not be issue.
- Not recommended:
- RIGOUROUS WASHING of fabric in bleach, detergent or strong agitation
- food service
- ceramics that are washed
- not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
Glaze & Souffl
3-D Glossy Ink Applications
- Ceramic and glass accents
- Rubberstamping flourishes
- Sticker embellishments
- Wedding invitations
- Card making and bookmark texture
- Write or draw on most CDs
- Batik effects
- Anywhere 3-D texture is desired