100 Sheets, 8 1/2" x 11"
Carol Doak's Foundation Paper details
- Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
- No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
- Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you're done
What makes Carol Doak's Foundation Paper different?
- It's lightweight—won't create bulk when you join sections.
- It's absorbent—less ink transfer where you don't want it.
- It's non-coated—fabric won't slip on it and stays in one place.
- RE: Legal sized paper makes it easier to create longer quilt border designs.