Creative Grids Ruler
Multi-sized 45° / 60° Triangle Ruler
Dual Purpose Ruler cuts up to 5" finished
Half Square & 60° Equilateral Triangles from Strips
Designed by Rachel Cross.
Made in the USA
Creative Grids Ruler Multi-sized 45° / 60°
This multi-sized ruler features easy to read black and white markings, easy to see on light to dark fabric.
The math required to cut these angles is incorporated into these markings.
Use the 45° side to cut half-square triangles from fabric strips up to 5 1/2" wide.
Create half-square triangles that finish up to 5”.
Turn it around to cut 60° triangles that finish up to 5".
Embedded gripper dots hold the fabric while cutting when pressure is applied.
NOTE: Marking on ruler show FINISHED sized.
From Same Strip-cut Triangle & Square Equilateral Triangles
Features of the Creative Grids Triangle rulers include:
- Extensive Line Triangles for every need: Triangles, 60° Equilateral Triangle. 90° for Quarter Square Triangles, 45° for Half Square Triangles, 120° cuts using sewn together strips.
- Embedded non-slip grips on the underside to help keep them in place
- Finer lines than found on most rulers for more accurate cutting
- Clearly marked in black and white for use on light and dark fabric
- Each ruler varies are clearly marked with easy to read numbers for measurement.
- One ruler is set up for 5 square triangles with 7/8" markings
- Lightweight but strong with smooth edges
- Easy to maneuver