Guidelines Finger Guards
Protect your fingers while cutting with all acrylic rulers
2 Finger Guards Per Package
Guidelines Finger Guards by Guidelines4Quilting provide a protective barrier on any acrylic ruler. Three suction cups allow them to be firmly attached but easily moved from one ruler to another. This is a great tool for quilters to protect their fingers while cutting using acrylic rulers.
- Two Finger Guards included in a package
- Made of Polycarbonate, they are 25 times stronger than Acrylic
- Provides a 1/2in high protective barrier on any acrylic ruler
- Three suction cups allow them to be firmly attached
- Make sure that the surface of your ruler is clean
- Moisten the suction cups with a damp cloth before attaching.