12" X 12"
MFG: June Tailor
Shape Cut Information
- Pre-slotted in 1/4" cuts for easy and accurate cutting.
- Use with your rotary cutter and rotary cutting mat.
- You can cut multiple shapes in 1/4" increments quickly and accurately: Strips, Diamonds, Squares, Hexagons,
Triangles and Fringe.
- Use the 45 and 60 Degree marker to cut Bias Strips
- Includes easy to follow cutting chart to cut strips in 1/4" increments with Shape Cut Plus Ruler
To Cut Strips
- Fold fabric selvage to selvage.
- Fold again in same direction.
- Lay Shape Cut Plus over fabric, with raw edges extending slightly beyond vertical slot marked �0� and bottom fold of fabric at horizontal line marked �0"
- To square up raw edge off fabric, insert blade in �0� slot marking and cut.
- Cut subsequent strips to desired width.
To Cut Bias Strips
- Fold fabric in half diagonally
- Line up fold with "0" Horizontal marking
- Cut strips in desired widths
To Cut Triangles:
- Line up corner of squares under 45� markings
- Cut in half through the diagonal using slot marking that runs through center of square.
To Cut Hexagons:
- Cut diamonds using the 60� marking on your rotary cutting mat.
- Center each diamond horizontally under the number (9 Shape Cut Plus, 6 Shape Cut and Quarter Cut) slot.
- Cut half the width of the diamond on each side of the center number (9 Shape Cut Plus, 6 Shape Cut and Quarter Cut) slot opening.
To Cut Diamonds:
- Line up fabric on either 45� or 60� marking on cutting mat.
- Align vertical slot openings on Ruler with 45� or 60� marking on mat. Cut strips in desired width.
- Keeping cut strips intact, lift ruler and rotate in clockwise direction until vertical and horizontal lines on ruler match vertical and horizontal lines on cutting mat.
- Cut strips in desired width to form diamonds.
To Cut Squares:
- Cut strips in desired width following previous instructions
- Keeping cut strips intact lift ruler and turn 90�
- Cut desired width in opposite direction