Turn Memories into Heirlooms with Printed Treasures by Milliken. Personalize Quilts and Sewing Projects with Your Favorite Photos and Patterns.
- 8 1/2" x 11" White Pima Cotton Fabric sheets (200 Thread Count) treated to be colorfast
Printed Treasures by Milliken, a high quality fabric sheet for inkjet printers, turns memories into heirlooms. Brilliant Images with crisp details.
Printed Treasures Package Information
- Brilliant images with crisp details
- Luxurious softness of 100% Pima Cotton, 200 Thread Count with superior Washability
- Paper-like print quality on Cotton Fabric Sheets that retains image clarity and color after washing
- Soft and pliable for easy sewing
- Resists fading from light exposure
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- NOT for use With Laser Printers
How to Use Printed Treasures
For best results, Printed Treasures recommends the following:
- On your computer, prepare image to be printed.
- Set printing parameters at "Best" for the Print Quality and "Plain Paper" for the Paper Type. (We recommend using standard inkjet inks rather than special photo inks. Photo inks are designed for best results on glossy photo paper and do not produce vibrant images on Printed Treasures.)
- Print first on regular printer paper to test ink coverage, image clarity, size and placement.
- Cut (do not pull) any loose threads from the Printed Treasures sheet.
- Load Printed Treasures sheet in printer tray so image prints on fabric side. Follow your printer's directions for loading instructions.
- Print image.
- Allow ink to dry completely (approximately one minute).
- Slowly peel paper backing from the Printed Treasures fabric sheet.
- If you plan on ironing or spraying the Printed Treasures sheet with a mist or starch before it is washed the first time:
- Rinse in cold running water until the Printed Treasures sheet is completely wet, and the water runs clear (approximately 30 seconds). Do not twist or wring fabric. Let air dry. (Rinsing or laundering removes any excess ink that may be resting on the fabric surface.)
Care for your completed Printed Treasures projects:
- As needed, hand or machine wash in cold water using the gentle cycle and a mild detergent. Air or machine dry using low heat.
- After washing or rinsing, Printed Treasures is iron friendly using the lowest steam setting (silk or wool).
- Fading from light exposure is dependent on the quality of printer inks. For best results, avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Use with the following:
- InkJet Printers or InkJet Copiers
- NOT FOR USE with Laser Printers or Commercial Copiers
- NOT suitable for Children's Sleepwear
How to use:
Use in Quilts, Pillows, Scrapbooks, Clothing or Any Item You Want to Personalize.