QTools Sewing Edge
A Repositionable (Multi-Use) Vinyl Stop
Easy & Accurate Scant 1/4" Seam Allowance!
MFG: Alicia's Attic
Another Frustration Free Product by Marci Baker
Strip Size: Thick Purple Vinyl 3 7/16" Width x 4 1/4" Long
Strips Per Package: 5 multi-use strips
With QTools Sewing Edge (thick purple vinyl) by Alicia's Attic you can sew faster, easier, and keep your precision! These vinyl strips replace masking tape and moleskin with a repositionable stop that doesn't leave sticky residue. The vinyl's extra thick edge creates a guide for the fabric in front of the foot. Sew with confidence and consistency. Great for anyone who wants to sew more easily and get perfect results.
Qtools Sewing Edge Package Information
- Easy Alignment
- Faster, consistent sewing
- Fits shape of all sewing machines
- No adhesive residue
Tired of struggling to create an accurate seam allowance using the premarked lines on your sewing machine bed? Checkout Qtools Sewing Edge!
- Great for all ages and abilities!
- The thickness of the repositionable vinyl creates a raised lip to align the cut seam edges against while guiding the fabric to & through the foot and feed dogs of the sewing machine.
- Reusable with NO sticky residue like can happen when using masking tape or moleskin.
- The vinyl strips cling well to ALL sewing machine bed surfaces and offer a good solution for creating straight-accurate seams.
- Sew a Perfect Scant 1/4" on any/all machines!
Quilters, why a Scant Quarter Inch Seam Allowance?
Quilt designs assume that when the sewing and pressing is done, only 1/4" seam is created after sewing is complete. Because of thread and fabric thickness, the seam allowance needs to measure slightly less than a quarter inch to accomplish an ACCURATE 1/4"—hence a scant quarter!