2 Lb. Jar
Restoration Fabric Restorer
- Fabric Restoration is a remarkable product that will save your priceless textile heirlooms from being tucked or thrown away.
- Color safe, fabric safe, environmentally safe and an excellent deodorizer.
- Can be used in soft or hard water.
- Removes the toughest stains like fruit juice, coffee, tea, blood, grass stains, gravy & much more without weakening delicate fibers.
- Revives and freshens priceless antique textiles.
- Removes ugly yellowing caused by age, UV Rays, water stains and unattractive fold lines.
- Your whites will never have looked brighter! Brings life back to dull colors.
- Excellent for wedding dresses veils vintage & Victorian clothing, table linens, doilies & more
- NOT suitable for silk fabrics or woolen carpets. When fading has occurred original colors can not be restored.
- It is recommended to test a small area of fabric first.
- Do NOT mix with chlorine
How to Use:
- Step 1 Pre Soak: Mix 3 scoops (scoop included) per each gallon of warm water making sure product is completely dissolved. Soak for 15-20 minutes, gently remove fabric and gently press out excess water.
- Step 2: Repeat step 1 only this time soak in FRESH solution for 6-8 hours. Remove gently and rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Repeat Step 2 if necessary.