Professional embroiderers use Sticky+ because it provides super stability combined with effortless removal. Great to hold small areas like pockets, edges, button rows, doll clothes etc without basting them. Protect edges of canvas by folding a strip of Sticky over them. HOW TO USE: Just peel off the paper-backed release sheet and apply. No heat required.
Self-Adhesive Tear-Away Stabilizer
- The ideal stabilizer for hooped, computerized machine embroidery
- Just peel off the paper-backed release sheet and apply. No heat required.
- Professional embroiderers use Sticky because it provides super stability combined with effortless removal.
- Use Sticky in or under your hoop and eliminate hoop marks on all fabrics.
- Great to hold small areas like pockets, edges, button rows, ribbon, cuffs, collars, socks, doll clothes, etc. without basting them.
- For counted cross stitch, silk ribbon embroidery and hand embroidery.
- Sticky enlarges smaller fabric to fit in a hoop.
- Protect edges of canvas By folding a strip of Sticky over them.
- Complete Instructions Included
Create with Confidence
Toppings and Backings for Creative Machine Arts, Embroidery, Sewing, Quilting, and Crafting
Choosing the right stabilizer just got easier with Sulky's color-coded packaging. Descriptive icons designate the four basic stabilizer categories that are defined by the way in which they are removed; Cut-Away, Tear-Away, Wash-Away and Heat-Away.
Sulky Stabilizers are very easy to work with. Available in precut sheets and on rolls. Eliminates annoying shifting, sliding and puckering of material.