Triangles on a Roll
Half Square Triangle Blocks
Mfg: Triangles on a Roll
Finished Quarter SQ Size: 1.5"
Triangles on a Roll has many products that are efficient and a flexible method for making blocks and borders easily. We carry the book: Triangles on a Roll: Its Playtime and paper piecing aka foundation piecing products: Half Square Triangle Blocks, Quarter Square Triangle Blocks on a Roll and Sew and Fold (chevron braids & flying geese) on a Roll.
Sizes: 1" to 6"
Quarter Square Triangle Blocks
Sew and Fold on a Roll
Flying Geese and Chevron Braids
Sizes: 1" x 2" to 3" x 6"
Triangles on a Roll grid paper is the answer to the half-square and Quarter square triangle dilemma. It offers the most efficient and flexible method for making half square triangles.
- It is printed on a roll of paper that enables you to make as many or as few triangles as you want with two different fabrics.
A continuous paper grid for accurate sewing of Half or Quarter Square blocks:
- The seam allowances are included in the pattern, so all you need to do is sew and cut using the pattern on the paper.
- Cut two fabrics as instructed on packaging for width and length to obtain the number of blocks needed.
- Lay fabrics right sides together
- Cut paper to fit and pin to fabric.
- The grid is a guide for sewing and cutting.
- Stitch on the dotted line, following the arrows. For best results use a fine needle and a short stitch.
- Rotary cut all solid lines and tear paper away.
- It is available in many finished sizes